General Administration of Financial and Administrative Guidance
* General Administration of Financial and Administrative Guidance is part of the organizational structure of the university under the direct supervision of Prof. President of the University.
of reference and responsibilities for General Administration of Financial and
Administrative Guidance are:
– Participating in the preparation of the rationalization of the performance system for financial work and the preparation of inspection plans for the work of the different sectors of the university.
the implementation of the financial regulations, systems, and instructions
prescribed for carrying out the work in all sectors of the university,
discovering the irregularities, errors, and shortcomings that taint the
application, and proposing the appropriate solutions for them.
periodic reviews of all works of accounts, budget, procurement, warehousing,
personal and subsidiary financial covenants, and the works of newspaper
representatives in all units of the university.
up the collection and disbursement procedures of the entitlements of the
partners to the university and the entitlements of the university to the
partners within the limits of the financial rules and instructions.
– Following up on the disbursement of periodic benefits on their deadlines, specifying the causes of delay, if they have existed, and investigating them.
up the periodic inventory procedure and performing a spot-check inventory.
up the movement of money, in financial terms, and the extent of implementing
the terms of supply and the associated accounting and treasury work, in
addition to the procurement of laboratories, libraries, workshops, etc. in the
different branches of the university and its colleges.
– Examining the irregularities that are guided to the competent authority, participating in the treatment of deficiency that may be discovered, investigating it, and determining the liability for violations, if they exist.
– Following up on the implementation of the resolutions issued by the various authorities of the university in financial affairs.
– Participating in the committees that examine and investigate financial irregularities.
and recording the contradictions of the Central Auditing Organization, the
observations of the financial directorate and the other regulatory bodies
related to the financial affairs of the university and its colleges, hospitals,
or towns with the examination of these subjects, the fulfillment of responses
to them by the competent authorities, notifying the regulatory authorities of
these responses, and taking measures against the financial irregularities
included in the contradictions to prevent future occurrences.
– Referring to all the contradictions that have not yet been met the investigation to discuss the reasons for the delay and present the result to the officials.
up the implementation of registering the amounts owed to the government for
debts account and following up their collection until they are paid in
implementation of the financial irregularities included in the contradictions.
in the preparation of the performance rationalization system.
– Scrutinizing the work of Employee Relations in all its departments to ensure the proper application of laws and regulations, updating the records and forms in effect, detecting the deficiencies or irregularities of the application, and providing guidance for correct implementation.
– Reviewing the administrative work of the different units in the university and following up on their implementation in accordance with the regulations.
– Preparing a periodic plan to inspect the different administrative sectors to ensure the proper implementation of the procedures and rectifying its shortcomings.
the work of Students Affairs in terms of admissions and enrollment processes,
examinations, discipline, and the payment of fees and records.
and monitoring the attendance and leave records of the employees of the
university and its units, and the operational status of vehicles.
the work of the restrooms and monitoring the collection of orders.
the work of university towns in terms of applying the rules of admission and
reviewing residence records, the payment of fees, and Housing and Dining
|Num.||Name ||Job Description|
|1||Mr. Alaa Mohamed Abdel Baset||General Manager of the Administration |
|2||Mr. Saeed Ahmed Mohamed||Financial Affairs Specialist I|
|3||Mr. Emad Kamal Fikry||Systems and Regulations Application Specialist II|
|4||Mr. Ashraf Embark Barshaouy||Personnel Affairs Specialist II|
|5||Mr. Abdullah Khalaf Ibrahim||Personnel Affairs Specialist II|
|6||Mr. Ahmed Abdel Wahed||Financial Affairs Specialist III|
|7||Mr. Hashim Mubarak Hussain||Secretary and archivist I|
|8||Ms. Intisar Sadiq Mohamed ||secretary and archivist III|
|9||Mr. Hosny Abdel Majeed Mohamed ||Services Worker|
@ svu.edu.eg, tawgeeh_mali @ yahoo.com E-mail: Director General of the