Mrs Amany Mubarak Kamal – Manager of The Youth Care Administration.
The Administration Tasks
The social work profession, along with other professions, seeks to achieve a set of objectives that target this age group;
- The socialization of youth as individuals and as members of groups living in a society; therefore, youth care aims to instil the following characteristics:
* To achieve common goals, we must believe in them and teamwork, reject egoism, and get used to cooperation and collective thinking. Getting used to respecting and following public systems and avoiding rebellion against these systems.
* Participation in public service programs, developing a sense of belonging and social responsibility, and actively participating in local community development programmes.
* Getting used to cooperating with others and believing in collective actions for the advancement of society. The ability to exercise leadership and dependence. Physical fitness and practising the types of sports that maintain the structure of the body. A sense of prestige motivates young people to live permanently and to feel their place in society.
- Enhancing the youth’s sense of their responsibility towards increasing production
This can be developed through; paying attention to health and sports care for youth, providing training opportunities to increase youth skills, and raising youth awareness of the importance of their role in production. This can be developed through; paying attention to health and sports care for youth, providing training opportunities to increase youth skills, and raising youth awareness of the importance of their role in production.
As well as training young people to take responsibility and bear its consequences, providing material and moral incentives for young people, providing entertainment opportunities and filling leisure time for young people and helping young people to face their problems.
- Satisfying the Basic Needs of Youth
The needs of human beings are different according to the stages of their life, so the needs of youth differ from the needs of childhood or old age, the satisfaction of youth’s needs considers the basic requirement to motivate them to work for society’s progress, these needs include; the need to feel belonging, competition, creative expression, serve others, and the sense of activism and enthusiasm.