Ms/ Esraa Gamal
- Overseeing the dean’s office, organizing his activities, procedures, and updating his files.
- Supervising the implementation of administrative decisions and assignments issued by the Dean’s office.
- Studying and presenting the topics that come to the office of the Prof. Dr. Dean and follow-up to its issues.
- Presenting confidential topics and implementing them, whether by keeping them or referring them to the competent authority and observing them.
- Carrying out all the work that requested by the Dean of the faculty.
- Follow-up on the implementation of Prof. Dr. Dean of the faculty’s instruction regarding the notes and topics presented to him.
- Observation the offices of the deputies to organize meetings and interviews with the Prof. Dr. Dean of the faculty.
- Receiving the faculty members delegated to the faculty and providing them with comfort and hospitality.
- Receiving and presenting the topics to be presented to the faculty Council.
- Preparing and processing data to create the faculty website and monitor updating the news, regularly.
- Monitor the secretarial work of the various departments of the faculty.
- Preservation, copying, printing and distribution of works that require this.
- Saving faculty documents in its files.
- Preserving ministerial decisions, university president decisions, Supreme Council of Universities decisions, and periodical books.
- Receive mails and correspondences incoming to the office of Prof. Dr. Dean and record them in the incoming book.
- Making the necessary liaison work required in the office of Prof. Dr. Dean daily.
Organizing the interviews’, appointments’ and meetings’ schedule for the Prof. Dean and presenting it to him.