– Receiving all correspondence and presenting them to Prof. Dr. Dean of the Faculty, then distributing them to the concerned administration.
– Receiving all faxes sent to the Dean.
– Sending all correspondences issued by the Dean’s office to any party, whether inside or outside the university.
– Receiving delegates from outside the faculty, facilitating their services to the fullest, and cashing their entitlements.
– Participation of the faculty administrations such as youth care, student affairs, and personnel affairs in their various activities and work.