A Delegation from the Quality Assurance and Accreditation Authority visits South Valley University
January 3, 2021
Prof. Dr. Youssef Ghrabawy, President of South Valley University, received the delegation of Quality Assurance and Accreditation Authority to accredit Faculty of Specific Education in the presence of Prof. Dr. Ahmed Akkawy, Vice President for Postgraduate Studies and Research Affairs, and Prof. Dr. Ahmed Kamal Nassary, Vice President for Community Service and Environmental Development Affairs.
The President of the University discussed with the delegation important points as the following:
- The role of Faculty of Specific Education inside and outside the university.
- The beautification of the streets and squares.
- The participation of the Faculty of Specific Education in all activities of civil society.
- The production unit of the faculty.
- The projects of graduated students and how to benefit from them in community service.
The delegation also checked the places for practicing student activities, laboratories, and classrooms to ensure that they meet the conditions and standards of accreditation announced by the National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation of Education.