The Asian Education Technology Conference 2016 (AETC 2016)
December 3, 2015
AETC is an exclusive gathering for teacher educators and affiliated organizations of teacher educators in all disciplines, who are interested in the creation and dissemination of knowledge about the use of information technology in education.
You are invited to attend and participate in this annual international conference which offer numerous opportunities to share your ideas, applications experiences, to establish business or research relations in the field of learning technology for future collaboration.
Join us for this exciting Conference in Singapore from 29th to 30th November 2016.
What can you expect at AETC 2016?
• Ample interaction opportunities for AETC delegates
• Top Singapore hospitality for all attending delegates
• An intellectually stimulating scientific program featuring more than 100 presentations by leading researchers, teachers, and practitioners
• An opportunity for East-West science and practice collaborations at AETC
• A’ Best Research Paper Award’ & ‘Best Student Paper Award’ to be given out to AETC presenters
AETC 2016 will publish conference proceedings with World Scientific. World Scientific is the biggest scientific publisher in the Asia Pacific. The Conference proceedings will be submitted to Amazon Search Inside the Book, ISI Book Citation Index, OCLC, EBSCOHOST, China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI), Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index where applicable.
Who Should Attend?
Leading Academics, PhD Students
Educational Technology leaders
National and Local Government, Provincial
Government and Municipalities
Abstraction Submission Deadline: August 10th 2016
Author Notification Date: August 24th 2016
Final Paper Deadline: September 23rd 2016
Early Bird Registration Deadline: September 23rd 2016
Final Registration Deadline: October 26th 2016
Conference Date: November 29th & 30th 2016
Presenter Fee: USD$ 550
Virtual Presenter Fee: USD$ 400
Listener Fee: USD$ 450
Co-author Fee: USD$ 400