1. Feb. 2012 sept. 2014 vice president of south valley university for post graduate studies and scientific research.
2. Jan 2008, to Jan 2012 vice president of south valley university for community service and environmental affairs.
3. Jan 2007 to Jan 2008, vice president of south valley university for education and student affairs.
4. Sept 2006 to Jan 2007 vice president of south valley university for post graduate studies and scientific research.
5. 2001- 2006: Vice dean of faculty of Science for education and students affairs.
6. 1999-2001: head of chemistry dept, faculty of science, South Valley University Qena.
Duties: including but not limited supervising on the quality of education and teaching, planning for the activities of Dept, organizing seminars and inviting speakers.
7. From 1999 up to now Prof. Of analytical chemistry.
Duties: Teaching analytical chemistry to graduates and undergraduates and supervising on their laboratories Research work in the filed of electrometrical and modified Electrodes.
8. 1994-1999: Assistant professor of analytical chemistry, chemistry department, faculty of Science (Qena) South Valley University, Egypt.
9. 1990-1994: Lecturer, analytical chemistry, chemistry department, faculty of Science (Qena) Assiut University, Egypt.
10. 1988-1990: Ph.D. student, ULB, Bruxelles, Belgium.
11. 1985-1988: assistant lecturer and Ph.D. student, chemistry department, faculty of science (Qena), Assiut University, Egypt.
12. 1980-1985: demonstrator, Chemistry department, Faculty of science (Qena) Assiut University, Egypt.
1- State incentive award in chemical sciences 1999.
- Scientific stay abroad:
- From 1-July -1988 to 1-Dec.1989, ULB, Bruxelles Belgium as Ph.D. student.
- From 1-July-2001 to 1 –Oct.-2001 Munster University, Germany (scientific task).
- From 1-10/ May 2005 . Visitor professor , Braunchwige, Germany
- From 9-17 Oct. 2010 - Visitor professor , Hanover, Germany
- Supervising on theses:
1- Granted theses: 5 Ph.D and 14 M. Sc.
2-Ungranted theses: 3 Ph.D and 2 M. Sc.
3-Published researches: 58 researches in the field of electro analytical chemistry and biosensors.
- Societies membership:
1- General Secretary of the Egyptian Society of Electrochemistry.
2- Member of the Egyptian society of Analytical chemistry.
3- Member of the Egyptian society of corrosion.
4- Member of the Egyptian society of archaeology preserve.
5-Member of the scientific syndicate from 1980 up to now.