The unit is responsible for achieving the following objectives:
1- The policy of the Quality Assurance and Qualification Center for
accreditation at the university is implemented in matters related to
the college and what is required in the educational development
process in accordance with the university’s strategy on the one hand,
and in line with the national requirements for the process of
developing higher education on the other hand.
2- Establishing and developing an internal system for quality
assurance in the college through:
– Adopting an effective management and government style.
– Establishing an effective system for quality administration and continuous improvement.
– Developing academic outcomes in line with national and international quality standards.
-Improving the quality of learning opportunities in the faculty.
– Improving the quality of learning opportunities in the college.
– Developing research systems and scientific activities in the faculty.
– Developing and activating the college’s community participation systems.
3- Preparing and implementing continuous development plans for the college.
4- Supporting total quality assurance in the college and encouraging competitiveness among all scientific and administrative departments so that they are ready to apply for accreditation.
5- Supporting projects for the continuous development of the college’s systems and activities, and qualifying them to apply for accreditation.
Objective (1): Adopting an effective management and government style.
Objective (2): Establish an effective system for quality management and improvement.
Objective (3): Implementation of the academic standards of the educational institution.
Objective 4: Improving the quality of learning opportunities.
Objective (5): Developing the system of research and scientific activities.
Objective (6): Activating the community participation of the educational institution.
Objective (7): Preparation for continuous development and qualification for accreditation.