1. Fine Arts in the light of Technological Innovations
2. Modern and Contemporary Trends in the Field of Visual Arts.
3. Performance Arts and Theater Sciences.
4. Architecture and Environmental and Urban Coordination.
5. Engineering Arts And Urban Planning In The Light of Modern Changes
6. Visual Arts And Art Education And Teaching Methods.
7. Plastic Arts and its relation with Archeology, History and Tourism Industry.
8. Digital Arts and Visual Identity.
9. Visual Arts and Media and Mass Communication.
10. Arts Therapy and people with Special Needs.
• Abstracts and Papers submitted to the conference must have not been published before.
• Authors are solely responsible for ensuring the have permission from co-author (where applicable).
• Abstract and papers are accepted in Arabic and English only.
• Abstract must additionally contain the title, author's name and e-mail address, co-author names and e-mail addresses (if applicable) and a maximum five keywords.
• Full papers should not exceed 20 pages, including endnotes, references, appendices, tables, diagrams, etc. Extra pages shall be charged for $15 each.
• Both abstracts and full papers must be presented in Times New Roman font. The font size is 12 for main content, 10 for captions and 14 for headings. Spacing is 1.5 throughout.
• References should follow the Chicago referencing style.
• Authors should ensure that their papers has been proofread for graphical and grammatical errors.
• All submitted papers are subject to blind peer-review.
Prof. Hisham El-Maadawy
Rapporteur of the Conference
Dr. Mohamed Assal
General Secretary of the Conference
Dr. Korashi Saadi
Mrs. Safaa Kotb